North Carolina is committed to the arts, and boasts over 2,500 art organizations, including councils, centers, schools, festivals, publications, museums, and performance groups. North Carolina has something to offer everyone, from its pristine beaches and barrier islands to stunning mountain ranges, with museums, sporting events, restaurants, and so much more in between.
Matching School Ads
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- And more...
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy. We have developed our own online learning environment with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...