When thinking of art, one might immediately think of New York City and its world-renowned museums, or the countless movies and television shows filmed there, or the vibrant music scene, not to mention Broadway, Lincoln Center, Madison Avenue advertising agencies, or the numerous publishing companies headquartered there. But New York’s art scene extends well beyond the island of Manhattan, and jobs in the art industry are in demand all over the state.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in Technical Career Education in southern New England, New England Tech is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years.
- BS - Graphics Multimedia and Web Design
- AS - Graphics, Multimedia and Web Design