New Jersey’s commitment to the arts couldn’t be more visible. Dozen of active, highly recognizable organizations are working to promote art and culture throughout the state, and support for artists is higher than ever. Efforts are underway to make the arts more accessible to all residents and also to increase art education in New Jersey schools.
Matching School Ads
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- And more...
Branford Hall Career Institute offers career-focused education that gives you the job skills you need to make the leap into some of today's hottest careers.
- Graphic Design and Animation