Michigan is surrounded by four of the five great lakes, and is actually comprised of two large peninsulas. There are over 9 million Michiganders (or Michiganians, if one prefers), but most of the population is concentrated in the lower part of the state, especially around Detroit. Michigan’s wilderness areas are among the most beautiful and vibrant in the country, with a wide variety of wildlife and plants. The deep blue Great Lakes seem to stretch on as far as the oceans, disappearing into fuzzy clouds in the horizon.
Matching School Ads
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Digital Photography (BFA)
- And more...