Maryland is on the Atlantic and also contains the largest estuary in the world, the Chesapeake Bay. The state has many excellent post-secondary institutions and job prospects are great. The state’s proximity to Washington, D.C. is also a plus. For arts and culture, check out the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, performances at the Peabody Institute, Strathmore (serving afternoon tea), and the Cultural Arts Center of Frederick County. For an even more relaxing time, windsurf on the Bay, hike in the mountains, or lounge on the beach.
Matching School Ads
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...