Maryland is on the Atlantic and also contains the largest estuary in the world, the Chesapeake Bay. The state has many excellent post-secondary institutions and job prospects are great. The state’s proximity to Washington, D.C. is also a plus. For arts and culture, check out the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, performances at the Peabody Institute, Strathmore (serving afternoon tea), and the Cultural Arts Center of Frederick County. For an even more relaxing time, windsurf on the Bay, hike in the mountains, or lounge on the beach.
Matching School Ads
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- And more...
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy. We have developed our own online learning environment with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...