Illustration is the art of creating images for the sake of visual communication. It is the process of being able to get across an idea, concept or emotion through an illustration, and it has been a part of human existence since the drawings on cave walls of the first nomadic people. Illustration has evolved with every passing era of belief, and is now even incorporated into the new computer age, with the advent of technical illustration. This aspect of illustration used various forms of computer software, such as CAD, Photoshop, and Illustrator to make illustration less time consuming. Illustrators are often trying to solve a visual problems for their clients.
Matching School Ads
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy. We have developed our own online learning environment with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)