Opportunities for visual artists in Film and Video are many and varied, ranging from make-up and storyboard artists to 3D animation creators to directors and producers. Professionals in the field create everything from the shortest television commercial to the longest feature-length movie, and visual artists play a major role in a great many aspects their production. Given the size of the entertainment industry and the explosion of cable and satellite programming worldwide, jobs should be in high demand in all sectors of the industry for the foreseeable future, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).
Matching School Ads
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production (BS)
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University. We offer certificates, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees in over 100 programs in a wide variety of subjects.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and Media Arts with concentration in 3-D
- BA Graphic Design and Media Arts